The Central University of Rajasthan in Ajmer has suspended 10 students for watching a BBC documentary on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s alleged role in…
- New Zealand: one trip, two islands, a thousand places to see
- 10 Best Korean Dramas & Series on Netflix in February 2023
- New Generation which mean Addiction of Social Media.
- Ten students in Ajmer suspended over BBC documentary screening
- Zoom debuts an AI for its customer service
- Google significantly improves Chrome’s Incognito Mode with this new feature
- Again, Indian Muslims are not going to the Supreme Court to take cognizance of a BBC documentary on Modi’s alleged role in the 2002 Gujarat communal riots
- Modi government decision to stop scholarships for backward class and minority students may lead to more dropouts, Governor Arif Mohammed Khan
Salahuddin Ayyubi, an independent media initiative based out of Ajmer in India, was founded in 2022.
© 2023 Salahuddin Ayyubi. All Rights Reserved