Happy New Year 2023 Quotes & Captions: With New Year just around the corner, people are excited to celebrate the eve with full zeal and enthusiasm. Different people welcome and celebrate the New Year in different ways. Some people plan a trip with their friends and family, some host New Year parties, some travel to destination places, and many more.
One of the easiest yet classy ways of celebrating the New Year is to share the New Year quotes & captions on social media and tag your friends. This not only makes them feel special but also loved.
Check out the best Happy New Year Quotes and Captions below to celebrate the day with complete joy and happiness.
Happy New Year 2023 Quotes and Captions for Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook
- I wish you a new year filled with lots of happiness, success, and prosperity. Happy New Year 2023.
- I wish you a new year full of miracles and unexpected joys. Happy New Year 2023 my dear friend.
- May your life be as bright as the sun, as adorable as flowers, and as sweet as candies. Naya Saal Mubarak.
- You deserve countless love and happiness in the new year and all upcoming years ahead. Happy New Year 2023.
- “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” [Rainer Maria Rilke]
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” [Hal Borland]
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” [Vern McLellan]
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.” [Neil Gaiman]
- “Celebrate endings for they precede new beginnings.” [Jonathan Lockwood Huie]
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” [Oprah Winfre]
- “New year a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” [Alex Morritt]
- “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul…” [Gilbert K. Chesterton]
- “Ring out the old, ring in the new, ring happy bells across the snow:
The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true.” [Alfred Lord Tennyson]
- “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.” [Bill Vaughan]
- “On New Year’s Eve the whole world celebrates the fact that a date changes. Let us celebrate the dates on which we change the world.” [Akilnathan Logeswaran]
- “The New Year is a painting not yet painted; a path not yet stepped on; a wing not yet taken off! Things haven’t happened as yet! Before the clock strikes twelve, remember that you are blessed with the ability to reshape your life!” [Mehmet Murat ildan]
- “Every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all of our lives.” [Steven Spielberg]