What is Home Insurance?
Home insurance means that the house’s insurance comes under simple insurance, called general insurance. Compensates for the loss.
What is Insurance?
Insurance is a means of protection against financial loss. It is a form of risk management primarily used to hedge against the risk of accidental, uncertain losses.
What is Insurance Policy?
In insurance, an insurance policy is a contract (usually a standard form contract) between the insurer and the insured, known as the policyholder, that sets out the claims that the insurer is legally required to pay. It occurs.
Who can take Home Insurance?
- People whose house falls in the seismic zone can take home insurance.
- People whose house is in a flood area can get their home insured.
- People who do not have their own house live on rent and can get home insurance.
- There are many such things due to which you can get home insurance.
What is covered under Home Insurance?
What kind of damage the insurance company covers at home under its insurance.
- If your house is stolen, then the home insurance company also provides coverage for this.
- The insurance company offers coverage if your home is damaged due to natural calamity.
- (Fire) The insurance company offers a range for the loss due to a fire in the house.
- (Flood) i.e., the insurance company offers coverage for the damage caused by floods.
- (Earthquake) means that the insurance company offers a range for the damage caused by the earthquake.
- All these losses are covered by whichever company you purchased your home insurance from.