The new exam date for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) has been announced. Consortium of National Law Universities has revised the exam date. According to this, now this exam will be conducted on June 19. However, earlier this exam was scheduled to be held on May 8. But now CLAT 2022 exam for admission in both UG and PG programs will be conducted on June 19, 2022 from 2 PM to 4 PM.
Log on to the official website
Along with postponing the exam, CNLU has also decided to extend the registration deadline for CLAT exam. Earlier the application deadline for this exam was to end on March 31. As such, candidates who have not yet applied for the exam can apply before May 9, 2022. To apply, candidates have to log in to the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Registration process end date – 9th May, 2022
- CLAT 2022 Exam Date Held – June 19, 2022
apply like this
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Consortium of National Law Universities – consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads ‘CLAT 2022’.
- Log in using your credentials to fill the application form.
- Start filling the CLAT 2022 application form by giving all the details and uploading the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit.
- Your CLAT registration will be completed.
- Download and print a copy of the form for further need.