How to lose weight fast: If you want to lose weight rapidly, you have to pay special attention to food to lose weight. Everyone will give you this advice. And it would be best if you had a planned diet to lose weight yourself.
But even after several pieces of advice to lose weight, when you do not understand, you should include something in the diet plan or diet chart and who is not.
If you are in a dilemma about what to eat for weight loss and whatnot, we answer you today. First of all, understand that morning breakfast is the most important thing.
What to eat for breakfast to lose weight
How to lose weight fast: When it is discussed in breakfast, it is important to understand that spicy snacks cannot take in when you want to balance food to lose weight. In such a situation, you have to choose only the options of a healthy breakfast. Also, keep in mind that you should adopt a low-oil breakfast.
Such breakfast is considered the best snack that is not a splendor and is full of nutrition. Breakfast of semolina is considered better for this. If you want to lose weight quickly, you have to take a healthy breakfast in the morning.
But if you get into a dilemma about what to make in the morning, which is healthy, also push health, and yes, you also help reduce weight, let us help you in this. Today we have brought one such Recipe that will be ready quickly and reduce weight with enhancing taste…
How to make Oats Uttapam at home
How to lose weight fast: Uttapam is a quickly prepared breakfast. You can also eat uttapam at breakfast, lunch, or brunch time. If it is tasty to eat, it is also healthy, so this time you can try the best Recipe for Oats Uttapam in Sunday breakfast.
Ingredients to make Oats uttapam: It will take only 30 minutes to make uttapam. Things like oats, semolina, yogurt, and cumin are needed. Apart from this, onions, tomatoes, and capsicum are also added, adding its taste even further. You can also serve uttapam with green chutney, catchup, or sambar if you want.
Oats Uttapam Recipe
- -1 cup oats
- – 1/2 cup semolina
- – A pinch of asafetida
- – 1 cup yogurt
- – 1 tsp cumin
- – 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- – A pinch of soda
- – (As per need) water
- – 1 onion, finely chopped
- – 1 tomato, chopped into pieces
- – 1 medium capsicum
- – 1/2 tsp green chili
- – Salt as per taste
- – 2 T Spoon Acra Virgin Olive Oil
- – 3/4 tsp ginger, finely chopped
Method of making Oats uttapam
- 1. Grind oats and semolina in the mix and add asafetida.
- 2. Now add curd, cumin, red chili powder, soda, ginger, and water according to the need and prepare a thick batter.
- 3. Keep this batter on the side for 10 minutes.
- 4. Add onion, tomato, green chilies, and salt.
- 5. Mix well.
- 6. Heat the non-stick pan and apply some oil to it; now, add a little batter and spread it. When it turns golden brown, turn the uttapam and cook from the other side.
- 7. Add green coriander and garnish and serve with coconut chutney.