Occupied Jerusalem – Israeli Terrorist Forces, occupation forces shot and killed 23 Palestinians during the month of April.
Last month, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry, 23 Palestinians, including three children and two women, were fatally shot and killed by the Israeli occupation forces.
The Palestinian martyrs who were shot dead by the Israeli forces are:
1. Ahmad Yunis al-Atrash, 29, was shot in the head and killed during confrontations in the occupied West Bank city of Hebron on 1 April.
2. Saeb Abahrah, 30, and Khalil Tawableh, 24, and Saif Abu Labdeh were killed during a raid in the Jenin area in the northern West Bank on 2 April.
3. Raed Hazem, 28, was killed in an alleged shootout with Israeli forces several hours after he shot and injured three Israeli settlers at a bar in Tel Aviv on 7 April.
4. Ahmad Naser al-Saadi, 23, was killed while defending Jenin refugee camp during an Israeli raid on 9 April.
5. Muhammad Ali al-Ghunaim, 19, was shot in the town of al-Khader near Bethlehem on 10 April.
6. Ghada Sabateen, 44, was killed after she allegedly acted in a “suspicious” manner in Husan village near Bethlehem on 10 April.
7. Maha Kathem al-Zaatari, 24, was shot dead near the Ibrahimi mosque in the West Bank city of Hebron for allegedly stabbing and lightly wounding an Israeli officer on 10 April.
8. Muhammad Qassim, 16, was shot in the stomach and killed by Israeli forces during a raid in Jenin on 10 April.
9. Abdullah Srour, 40, was killed by an Israeli military commander in the city of Ashkelon on 12 April.
10. Muhammad Assaf, 34, was shot in the heart and killed while driving his nephews to school in Nablus in the northern West Bank on 13 April.
11. Omar Muhammad Alayan, 20, was shot in the chest and killed during an Israeli arrest raid in Silwad village near Ramallah in the central West Bank on 13 April.
12. Qusai Fuad Hamamra, 16, was shot and killed after allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail in Husan town on 13 April.
13. Shas Kamamji, 29, and Mustafa Abu al-Rub, 30 – were both shot and killed in Kafr Dan village, near the northern West Bank city of Jenin on 14 April.
14. Mustafa Abu al-Rub, was shot with a live bullet in the chest and pronounced dead upon arrival at hospital in Kafr Dan village, near the northern West Bank city of Jenin on 14 April.
15. Shawkat Abed, 17, died from his injuries after being shot in the stomach in Kafr Dan village, near the northern West Bank city of Jenin on 14 April.
16. Fawaz Hamayel, 45, died from his injuries after being shot in the chest in Beita village near Nablus the previous day on 14 April.
17. Hanan Khadour, 18, succumbed to her injuries two weeks after she was shot by an Israeli sniper while riding in a taxi in the northern West Bank city of Jenin on 19 April.
18. Lutfi Labadi, 18, died from his wounds, four days after being shot in the head during an alleged exchange of gunfire with Israeli forces in Yamoun village near Jenin, on 22 April.
19. Ahmad Ibrahim Oweidat, 20, was shot in the head and killed during confrontations in a Jericho refugee camp overnight 25 April.
20. Ahmad Massad, 18, was shot in the head and killed during confrontations with raiding Israeli soldiers in Jenin refugee camp on 27 April.