On Sunday, the Dallas Mavericks will host the Phoenix Suns in Game 7 at American Airlines Center.
The game came down to the wire in the third quarter, with the Suns taking 92.9% From the field in the third quarter and a 97.7% From the field in the fourth quarter. The Mavericks did not score in the last two minutes of the third quarter, but they had a decent lead, going up by five.
The Suns could not close out the game, as they missed all eight of their shots the rest of the way. The Mavericks shot 59.3% From the field overall and scored a season-high 49 points.
In the fourth quarter, the Suns’ lone basket came from Jared Dudley with 1:30 Left in the game.
- The Mavericks will try to win in front of their home fans on Sunday.
- The Boston Celtics vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- The Los Angeles Clippers will look to bounce back after losing to the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.
In the fourth quarter, the Clippers were down by 10 points before the Celtics scored a basket to tie the game at 103. The Clippers got the ball back with a chance to win it again, but the Celtics scored the next basket to make it a one-point game with just 1.1 seconds left.
With the score tied at 102, the Clippers had the chance to win it with a basket, but Chris Kaman missed a 20footer.
- The Celtics went on to win 121-106.
- The New Orleans Pelicans vs. Utah Jazz
- The New Orleans Pelicans will look to bounce back after losing to the Utah Jazz on Saturday.
The Pelicans got the ball with a chance to win it late in the fourth quarter, but the Jazz scored the next basket to make it a three-point game with two seconds left. The Pelicans went on to lose 114-109.
- The Milwaukee Bucks vs. Houston Rockets
- The Milwaukee Bucks will look to bounce back after losing to the Houston Rockets on Sunday.
After the Bucks tied the game at 90 with a basket by Khris Middleton, the Rockets went on a 16-1 run to take a 78-76 lead. The Bucks got the ball back with a chance to tie it, but the Rockets scored the next basket to make it a two-point game with four seconds left.
- The Bucks went on to win 88 88.
- The Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Clippers
- On Friday, the Miami Heat will look to bounce back from losing to the Los Angeles Clippers.
The Clippers got the ball to win it in the third quarter, but the Heat got the ball back with a chance to tie it. The Clippers missed a shot, but the Heat got the rebound and scored to take a 77-77 lead.
- The Clippers went on to win 87-87.
- The Philadelphia 76ers vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- The Philadelphia 76ers will look to bounce back after losing to the Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday.
The Sixers got the game started with a basket by Ja’Quanoky Walker with less than a second left in the first quarter. The Lakers tied the game at 18 at halftime, but the Sixers got the rebound and scored to win the game 25-25.
- The Sacramento Kings vs. Denver Nuggets
- The Sacramento Kings will look to rebound after losing to the Denver Nuggets on Thursday.
The Nuggets got the game started with a basket by Jamal Murray with less than a second left in the first half. The Kings tied the game at 25 at halftime, but the Nuggets got the rebound and won the game 32-32.
- The Toronto Raptors vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- The Toronto Raptors will look to rebound after losing to the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday.
The Raptors got the game going after the Lakers got the rebound and went on to take a 16-4 lead. The Lakers got the rebound again with 1:12 Left in the third quarter and made it a three-point game, but the Raptors got the basket with 1.1 seconds left to tie it at 51.
- The Raptors went on to lose 51 55.
- The Dallas Mavericks vs. Brooklyn Nets
- The Dallas Mavericks will look to rebound after losing to the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday.
The Mavericks got the game going in the second quarter, scoring the first basket. The Nets got the lead again with a basket from Jarrett Culver with 13 seconds left in half.
The Spurs ended their season with a loss to the Kings on Saturday. This was the third consecutive season when the Spurs lost to the Kings.
The Spurs were looking to snap a four-game losing streak and were without their three-time All-Star forward Kawhi Leonard. This was the first time the Spurs did not have Leonard in the lineup since Feb. 28.