The Ministry of Minority Affairs has invited applications for the post of Nazim, Dargah Khwaja Saheb, Ajmer. The post is a deputation/short term contract basis. The last date for receipt of application is June 30, 2023.
The eligibility criteria for the post are as follows:
- The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university with working knowledge of Urdu.
- The candidate must have at least five years of service in the post at the pay level 11, with experience of administrative, legal, revenue and financial matters to allow him to liaison with different Departments of the Central Government and the Rajasthan Government.
- The age of the officer should not be more than 56 years at the last date for submission of the application.
The application form can be downloaded from the Ministry of Minority Affairs website. The filled in application form along with all the required documents should be sent to the following address:
Under Secretary (Dargah), Ministry of Minority Affairs, Room No 1124B, 11th Floor, Pt Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110001.
The selection process for the post will be through an interview. The interview will be conducted by a committee of experts.
The post of Nazim, Dargah Khwaja Saheb, Ajmer is a prestigious post. The incumbent will be responsible for the overall administration of the Dargah. The incumbent will also be responsible for the management of the Dargah’s finances and properties.
The Ministry of Minority Affairs is a government ministry that is responsible for the welfare of minorities in India. The ministry has a number of programs and schemes that are designed to improve the lives of minorities in India.
The Dargah Khwaja Saheb, Ajmer is a Sufi shrine that is located in the city of Ajmer in Rajasthan, India. The shrine is dedicated to Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a Sufi saint who lived in the 12th century. The shrine is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India.
The incumbent of the post of Nazim, Dargah Khwaja Saheb, Ajmer will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the overall administration of the Dargah
- Managing the Dargah’s finances and properties
- Liaising with different Departments of the Central Government and the Rajasthan Government
- Ensuring that the Dargah is maintained in a proper condition
- Promoting the Dargah as a tourist destination
The ideal candidate for the post of Nazim, Dargah Khwaja Saheb, Ajmer will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Graduate degree from a recognized university
- Working knowledge of Urdu
- At least five years of experience in administrative, legal, revenue and financial matters
- Experience in liaising with different government departments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
The post of Nazim, Dargah Khwaja Saheb, Ajmer is a challenging but rewarding opportunity. The incumbent will have the opportunity to work in a prestigious and historic setting, and to make a positive contribution to the lives of minorities in India.
If you are interested in applying for the post of Nazim, Dargah Khwaja Saheb, Ajmer, please download the application form from the Ministry of Minority Affairs website and submit it along with all the required documents by the last date.