Spread your Message With us
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute to Salahuddin Ayyubi.
Salahuddinayyubi.com welcomes article contributions in the shape of opinion pieces, analytical articles, fact-checking articles, curated news reports, or sociopolitical humour or satire. We accept contributions
How can I submit a Contributor post?
Send an email to email@example.com with the name of the contributor as well as his/her credentials. Pitch your idea. Include links to relevant writing samples. Indicate which vertical you think it belongs in. We receive lots of admissions every week but you will definitely hear back.
By default, these are also the guidelines for contributing articles websites of Salahuddin Ayyubi. Broadly, your contributions should meet the following criteria:
- Unique analysis, commentary, and expert opinion. Our writers cover many many topics — you can write about a similar topic provided you offer an original viewpoint that is corroborated by facts.
- The inside scoop. This means news or stories you can’t find anywhere else on the Internet.
- Posts that relate to To any Category and Topic.
- Relevant research studies or scientific findings. Make sure your points are bulleted and easy to read.
- Primary reporting. This means you talked to the person(s) or company featured in your story and have direct quotes.
- Accuracy. This includes spelling, grammar, and facts.
- Word count. 500-4500 word posts tend to do well. This is not a hard and fast rule. Take the space you need to get across what you need to say.
- The article should be original and not published anywhere at the time of submission, except on your personal blog. If we find that the idea was lifted from any other place, we will credit the original author and put your contacts out in public.
- The article shouldn’t be too short, say less than 500 words, or too long, say over 4500 words (we might relax the upper limit in rare cases, but don’t take that chance!).
Community Guidelines: https://salahuddinayyubi.com/community-guidelines/